| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cordoba Obs in November is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 96.6mm (3.8in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Cordoba Obs November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cordoba Obs, Argentina
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cordoba Obs: