| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cordoba Obs in January is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry. Some 121.7mm (4.8in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:39 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Cordoba Obs January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cordoba Obs, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cordoba Obs: